[dhcwg] Some suggestions on draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption

Bharat Joshi <bharat_joshi@infosys.com> Mon, 11 August 2008 16:43 UTC

From: Bharat Joshi <bharat_joshi@infosys.com>
To: "dhcwg@ietf.org" <dhcwg@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 21:36:46 +0530
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: [dhcwg] Some suggestions on draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption
Sender: dhcwg-bounces@ietf.org

Hi Mark,

      I have some minor suggestions on this draft:

* In Abstract, it would be good to expand:

"The suboption carries an identifer that uniquly identifies a Relay Agent. This identifier can be configured or generated in Relay Agent"

* In last paragraph of Introduction, A typo "carries an sequenect" -> "carries a sequence"

* In section 4, in statement "Relay Agent who use generated identifiers should make the generated", do you think we should use SHOULD instead of should.

* Do you think it will be helpful to add a use case for the relay id usage? For example: we have proposed to use this in our Bulk Lease Query draft.

Thanks,
Bharat

Infosys e-mail system.